13 March 2014

Twelve Days of TWELVE STEPS: #12

http://vbartles.com/12Teasers.htm

My daughter decided that, since my book is called TWELVE STEPS, we absolutely have to do something to celebrate the release for each of the twelve days leading up to the big day. So of course, we have lots of fun family celebrations planned, all linking to our favorite scenes and the lines that make us grin. However, as we were planning our activities, we realized that most of our celebrations only make sense if you've read the book. And we didn't want to spoil the surprise of our favorite scenes by explaining all of the inside jokes. But of course, we wanted to include all of you too!

So each day for the twelve days leading up to March 25, we'll be sharing non-spoilery favorite quotes with a new teaser graphic every day. And each day, I'll share something special and book-related with you as well: recipes, sneak peeks, giveaways and more!
http://www.amazon.com/Twelve-Steps-Veronica-Bartles-ebook/dp/B00ILMKZFO/ref=sr_1_2?s=digital-text&ie=UTF8&qid=1394648228&sr=1-2&keywords=twelve+steps

Today, I'm sharing my playlist with you! Here is the first song on the list:



Join me on the YA Misfits blog, where I'm sharing the rest of my TWELVE STEPS "official" playlist (with explanations for why I chose each song) for Band Geek Thursday!


Next post

2 comments: