07 March 2014

Preorder TWELVE STEPS and Get a Free Gift!




As you know, my debut novel, TWELVE STEPS, is available for preorder right now (click the links above to preorder your copy!), and I'm both super-excited and totally terrified to think that people will be reading my words soon!!

You may have noticed by now that when I'm feeling particularly anxious about something, I like to relieve the anxiety by doing something for other people. So I thought I'd offer a "Thank You" gift to everyone who preorders my book.

Email me a copy of your preorder receipt (a screen shot is perfect), as well as your mailing address, and I will send you a signed TWELVE STEPS bookmark or postcard, while supplies last.

AND if you share the news with your friends, ask them to mention your name when they send in their receipt. You'll both be entered into a drawing for a special custom print of the picture of Andi my amazing artist hubby, Phil, drew to celebrate my book contract.
http://pbartles.wordpress.com
Love and Giant Squish Hugs to you all!!


No comments:

Post a Comment