22 November 2012

Happy Thanksgiving!


Happy Thanksgiving all! Today, I'm thankful for so many things, but first and foremost, I'm extremely grateful for my family....

For my husband, Phil, who is so amazingly talented (don't you love the cute Thanksgiving picture he drew for me this morning, while I slept in late?) and super supportive.

For my son, Ben, who makes me laugh with his quick wit and sharp sense of humor. He has a talent for finding and highlighting the very best qualities in everyone he knows, and I'm so glad to have him in my life.

For my daughter, Emily, who is so very talented with her music. She has a beautiful voice, but she also plays the piano, and the flute, and now she's learning the trumpet too. I love the way she fills our home with beautiful music on a daily basis.

For my daughter, Becky, who can find a reason to smile in everything. She is so bubbly and sparkly and happy that it's nearly impossible to frown when she's around.

For my daughter, Katie, who is very entertaining. She keeps us all laughing and giggling every day with the crazy dances she choreographs to the popular songs on the radio.

I'm so blessed to have such a wonderful family, and I'm glad that we have this day to spend together, remembering all that we have been given in the past year.

What are you most thankful for this year?

No comments:

Post a Comment