10 May 2013

Super-Secret Recipe #1: Chocolate Orange Cookies

Calling all Super-Secret Recipe Testers!
For those of you who have already expressed an interest in helping me test my super-secret recipes, thank you so much! (If you indicated an interest in testing dessert recipes, you probably already got an email about this.) For those of you who don't know what I'm talking about, read this post.

My first super-secret recipe that needs testing is:



(Click the link and enter the password I've given you to access the recipe.) Please remember that this recipe is TOP-SECRET! Do Not Share it with ANYONE, without express, written permission from me! However, you may share the COOKIES you make from the recipe with anyone you'd like. The more taste-testers you have, in fact, the better.

No comments:

Post a Comment