16 March 2015

Anniversary Art Challenge: Picture #5 - The Swedish Chef

 To celebrate our anniversary, my amazing artist husband, Phil, decided that he would do a 19-day art challenge, drawing one new picture every day for 19 days. And I thought it sounded like fun, so I jumped right on the band wagon and declared that I would write a silly, one-page story to go with each picture he creates during this challenge. Of course, I have to wait for him to finish each day's picture before I can write the story, so I should be one day behind him ... but I'm also really flighty, so I'm a few more days behind than that. (Today, I'm playing catch-up! There will be multiple stories & pictures posted throughout the day, and eventually, all of the pictures & my stories will be posted on my website.)

Phil is taking suggestions for his art challenge, and day 5 was inspired by the suggestion to draw the Swedish Chef (from the Muppets).

https://twitter.com/ArtistHubby/status/574417181158473728

Light reflected on the razor-sharp meat cleaver as he flashed it back and forth. 

Henrietta closed her eyes against the blinding light and gulped. Sweat pooled between her shoulder blades and trickled down her back. The madman crept closer, ever closer, until she could feel his breath on the back of her neck. 

This was not what she expected when she signed up to do a sketch with the Swedish Chef on The Muppet Show.

No comments:

Post a Comment