13 January 2014

Book Review: RESISTING THE HERO by Cindi Madsen

https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/18053995-resisting-the-hero?ac=1 
Cindi Madsen's latest novel, RESISTING THE HERO (book 3 in the Accidentally in Love series), is out today, and I'm so excited to share it with you all!

After having her heart crushed one too many times, Faith swears off good-looking, confident men forever. And she's definitely not looking for a hero.
She needs a sweet, reliable, unassuming man. Her brother's best friend, Connor, is exactly what she doesn't want. Super-sexy, totally confident and utterly charming, Connor is dangerous enough on his own. But when you throw in the fact that he's not only a cop, but a member of the SWAT team, throwing himself in harm's way as a matter of routine, falling for him is a risk Faith isn't willing to take.

Too bad he's impossible to resist.

I received my advance copy of RESISTING THE HERO while I was fighting a nasty flu. I knew I should be sleeping, to allow my body a chance to heal, but like Faith, I couldn't resist Connor's charm. I had to finish the book before I could give in to sleep, because I just had to see Faith and Connor find their own happily ever after. There's definitely more to this guy than meets the eye. Proof that the perfect guy might just be the one you'd never choose for yourself.



Find Resisting the Hero Online:




Side note: I also adored book #1 in this series, FALLING FOR HER FIANCE (which is on sale today for only 99 cents!!) - Now, I have to go read the second book in the series and complete my collection! 


No comments:

Post a Comment